Dolby® AccessLink is a distribution system designed to interface Dolby Fidelio and/or Dolby CaptiView products with non-Dolby servers and legacy Dolby DSP/DSS servers through the use of SMPTE ST 430-10 and ST 430-11 protocols. The Dolby AccessLink product provides two stereo channels from a single transmitter to multiple receivers and also hosts a Dolby CaptiView transmitter to provide closed captions.
- 2x75-ohm BNC female connectors for AES-3 digital audio input
- USB Type A port for connection to Dolby CaptiView transmitter
- RJ-45 connector for 100Base-T Ethernet connectivity
- DB-9 male connector for RS-232 serial setup
- USB Type B port for connection to programming device