Now CE approved. Draper's Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service. This projector lift offers three positions: store, show and service. The Scissor Lift stabilizes projector both laterally and front -- to -- back with 3 sets of scissors. Two series of lifts that vary in extension length to service position. SL Series range from 4' - 10'.
- Small footprint, SL Series Scissor Lifts fit in 24" x 24" (60 cm x 60 cm) grid ceiling
- SL Series extension length range: 4' - 10'
- Projectors can be bolted directly to the lift's bottom pan, or mounted with the optional Low Profile Mount. Easily adjust projector's center of gravity for perfect alignment and leveling of lift.
- Factory Installed Cables: Draper will factory install cables for RGBHV with BNC or 15pin HD connectors, S-Video, Composite and Component Video with BNC or RCA connectors, Serial Communication for projector control with DB9 connectors, CAT 5e, CAT 6, and HD
- CE Approved
- U. S. Patent # D395,909.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Ceiling Access Door - hinged door provides access above the ceiling for cleaning, maintenance or repairs without damage to the ceiling. White metal door appearance.
- Ceiling Access Door that accepts ceiling tile. A hinged door provides access and accepts ceiling tile to blend in with the surrounding ceiling.
- SMS Low Profile Mount - used to attach a projector to the lift. Includes universal bracket. Weight capacity 26 lbs.