Portable eavesdropping protection (PEP) pack is complete, compact, portable eavesdropping protection system designed for offsite or occasional applications. It offers ability to quickly secure an environment against human and electronic eavesdropping, as well as advanced signal recovery techniques. Non-deterministic soundmasking signal can be layered with additional sources, such as music, nonsense syllables, and misinformation. This creates complex signal that renders eavesdropping and signal recovery methods ineffective, providing an environment safe for sensitive information to be discussed. The system consists of DS1092 soundmasking generator/mixer/amplifier, eight (8) soundmasking devices, standard RCA-type phono plug connector cables to daisy-chain entire system, and flight-approved, atmosphere compensating Pelican Protector Case. It is effective when DIAM and DCID requirements for SCIF need to be met in offsite or occasional applications. PEP Pack’s soundmasking devices are small and inconspicuous. Devices can be adhered directly onto variety of surfaces utilizing readily available peel-n-stick adhesive. They are easily removed, leaving no adhesive residue or evidence of their presence. They feature two standard phono jacks, which either jack can be used as the input or throughput.
- Complete, compact, portable eavesdropping protection system for offsite or occasional use
- Switchable pink/white analog, Gaussian random, non-deterministic, broad spectrum soundmasking signal generation
- Mixer allows layering of signals for paging or security functions
- Quick set up and tear down through use standard RCA-type phono jack connections
- System comes in Pelican Protector Case tested to meet Mil C-41501 requirements