The e: cue DMXx2PWM LED dimmer is a DIN rail mounted 9 channel dimmer for use with constant voltage fixtures. The input voltage is variable from 12-48V DC and each output channel has a maximum output current of 2A. Every output channel can be Individually controlled via DMX and the DMX output Allows the chaining of multiple devices.
Either The option to manually or Automatically to a address the dimmer DMX Channel Provides a simple solution for small to complex control scenarios.
The reverse supply protection and self-resetting overcurrent protection do help to avoid malfunction and damage caused by faulty connections. Two status LEDs show the status of the dimmer and the status of the incoming DMX signal. Provide connectivity screw terminals for power input, PWM output and the DMX signal input and output.
- PWM LED dimming
- For use with constant voltage fixtures
- Input voltage range: 12-48 VDC
- Maximum output current of 2A per channel
- Maximum total output current: 14 A
- 9 Individually controllable PWM channels
- Low side switching
- DMX input
- DMX output for chaining multiple devices
- Manual address setting or auto-addressing selectable
- Reverse supply protection
- Overcurrent protection (self-resetting)
- Two status LEDs
- Housing can be mounted on DIN rail