The 10M600 is a top performance 10" ferrite midrange driver which offers high power handling capability with exceptional sensitivity over the middle frequency band. It is suitable for either direct radiating or horn loaded applications as part of a 3 or 4-way auditorium, touring, or outdoor festival sound system. It is the result of an intensive development program which aimed to produce the best 10" ferrite midrange driver available. The smooth curvilinear paper cone has a special high strength wood pulp composition and has been designed to achieve the best possible linearity within the middle frequency range and to control bell-mode resonances around the cone circumference. The cone is carried by a double half-roll suspension composed of a material which is more resistant to aging and fatigue than traditional materials, providing the correct damping and excursion control.
- 102 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 75 mm (3 in) Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV)
- 400 W AES power handling
- Excellent transient response
- Improved heat dissipation via unique basket design
- Ideal for direct radiating or horn loaded midrange systems