The 10NMB420 neodymium transducer has been developed in response to a specific market requirement for a 10” midbass driver that combines excellent linearity with good efficiency and high power handling capabilities. The 10NMB420 is primarily intended for use as a midbass driver in line-arrays as well as high quality 2-way or multiway reflex enclosures. The low pass filter might be positioned as high as 2000Hz. The extremely powerful external neodymium magnet assembly assures high flux concentration, low power compression and excellent heat exchange. The levels of force factor and power handling are, as a consequence, at the upper professional level with best power to weight ratio. The 65mm Ø state-of-the-art, aluminum wire voice coil employs Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV) technology. It is composed by a high strength fiberglas former used to carry windings on both the outer and inner surfaces, in order to achieve a mass balanced coil. This results in an extremely linear motor assembly which, in conjunction with the highly advanced design of the magnetic structure, provides a high BL force factor.
- 99 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 65 mm (2.5 in) Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV)
- 350 W AES power handling
- External neodymium magnet assembly
- Single Demodulating Ring (SDR) for lower distortion
- Weather protected cone and plates for outdoor usage
- Suitable for line arrays and compact two way systems