The 10NMBA520 is the evolution of the 10NDA520. The transducer is a 10" mid-bass transducer created for compact reflex 2-way enclosures, and when compared to 10NDA520 shows 1 dB increased sensitivity over all operative frequency range, as well as 600 Watts program power handling. It can be used in mid-low sections on line-array systems and everywhere very high quality mid-bass frequency range reproduction is needed. The 10NMBA520 incorporates Active Impedance Control technology (AIC), consisting of an additional coil fixed on the pole piece and connected in parallel to the moving coil.
- 100,5 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity (AIC on)
- 65 mm (2,5 in) Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV)
- 300 Watt AES power handling
- Neodymium motor assembly
- AIC (Active Impedance Control) secondary voice coil for superior intelligibility, very low distortion and inductance linearization
- Suitable for high quality two way compact systems