The 10NW650 is a neodymium 10 inch size woofer. The transducer has been developed in response to a specific market requirement for a light weight design that combines excellent linearity with high power handling capabilities. The 10NW650 is primarily intended for use as a low frequency driver for line-arrays as well as high quality 2-way or multiway reflex enclosures. The low pass filter might be positioned as high as 2000Hz. The high grade neodymium magnet assembly assures high flux concentration and low power compression. The levels of force factor and power handling are, as a consequence, at the upper professional level with best power to weight ratio. The 65mm Ø state-of-the-art, edgewound aluminum wire voice coil is wound on a high strength fiberglas former. The voice coil is cooled through airways placed between the chassis back plate and the magnet faceplate and carefully designed ventilation ducts made into the metal back plate. The curvilinear paper cone is formed using a special high strength wood pulp, designed to achieve the best possible rigidity and stiffness.
- 96 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 65 mm (2.5 in) aluminum edgewound voice coil
- 600 W program power handling
- High excursion design for low frequency clarity and punch
- Weather protected cone and coated plates for outdoor usage
- Ultra lightweight design
- Suitable for line array applications and multiway systems