The XG14 is a 1.4 inch throat entry line-array waveguide. The specific transmission line acoustical design minimizes internal reflections and acoustical losses, while throat shape has been optimized for lowering air distortion. The XG14 has been optimised for obtaining a 10° vertical dispertion angle, while the horizontal coverage angle could vary from 80° to 120° depending on the specific cabinet design. The waveguide has been developed to obtain optimum performances when it will coupled with 1.4 inch exit Eighteen Sound high frequency compression drivers.
- 1.4" entry line-array source
- 10° vertical coverage angle
- Transmission line acoustical design minimizes internal reflections and acoustical losses
- Throat shape optimized for lowering air distortion
- Compact size for high arrayability
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Offered in combination with ND1480A or NSD1424BTN compression drivers