The XR2064C is a constant directivity 2 inch horn. The XR2064C has been developed to reach the optimum performance when coupled to 2 inch exit Eighteen Sound high frequency compression drivers. All XR series horns have been designed in order to reach smooth driver frequency response, to maintain constant coverage and directivity and eliminating the midrange narrowing and high frequency beaming problems common of many similar horns on the market. The XR2064C horn maintains nominal 60° Horizontal x 40° Vertical pattern control. It provides consistent on-axis and off-axis frequency response from 1.2kHz to 16kHz in both horizontal and vertical planes. Horn directivity is constant down to 1.2kHz.
- 2 inch throat entry
- High damping composite structure
- Uniform on-axis and off-axis frequency response
- 60° x 40° horizontal and vertical constant coverage
- Very low distortion at high sound pressure
- Optimized weight thanks to composite material structure