The ELB 400 is the most complete and portable flash system. Specifically designed for photographers who travel light whilst packing enough power to overpower the sun. The pack is so lightweight that it can easily be carried on your shoulder or belt. The wireless EL-Skyport system provides seamless synchronization and control between your camera and the ELB 400. The OLED display features are rich, with quick and easy access to all functions. OLED display with intuitive control of existing functions, providing simple control of all the new functions, Strobo, sequence and delayed flash.
Built to be as portable as possible and weighing only 0.28kg (0.62lbs.), this head not only packs well but it is mountable in situations that would be impossible for a full-sized flash head. It also integrates a daylight balanced LED modelling lamp that produces the equivalent of 50W of tungsten light output. The Pro designation denotes the system’s head which offers good flash duration but can also be used - to some extent - for Hi-Sync with the optional EL-Skyport transmitter Plus HS. This set includes the latest EL-Skyport transmitter Plus. A strong and robust design which enables photographer to simply trigger and adjust flash power up to 200m (656ft) away, optimize reception by its swivel functionality and is powered by AA batteries. It also includes a high quality bag dedicated to location which is fully adaptable to your needs.
- 424W Palm of your hand
- 20% Faster recycling time
- Tiny flash heads with full sized performance
- Next generation Skyport to offer more of everything
- 25% More from the same weight, 350 full power flashes
- Compatible with the Elinchrom system past, present and future
- Fully compatible with the creativity demanded by every photographer
- Lifetime battery performance optimized, even recovering deeply discharged cells