With an unprecedented 288x zoom, the PX-30E captures in ultra-vibrant 4K resolution and records video at 30fps that can be saved via SD card, USB flash device, or the camera’s internal memory. PX-30E comes with a variety of shooting modes including 4:3 and widescreen 16:9, with a capture area of up to A4 portrait and A3 landscape. The PX-30E also features an all-new 5” High-Resolution LCD preview monitor with sleek touch-screen navigation designed for easy camera control, a zoom toggle wheel with autofocus, as well as a variety of output options (HDMI, VGA, USB, HDBaseT and TCP/IP control). The platform stage is magnetic and comes with a custom whiteboard surface that can be written on with dry erase markers to show lessons and annotate during demonstrations.
Enhancements from the PX-30 model include a zoom dial and auto focus button on the camera head, upgraded LED light to reduce glare, HDMI cable connection locks, reduced height jog dial that bring it flush to the stage, quicker brightness control response, an operation panel lock-out feature, and a wake on LAN feature.
- The PX-30E has a specially crafted lens that captures rich Ultra 4K image and can record video in 4K at 30fps and Full HD at 60fps
- With 12x optical, 12x digital zoom, and 2x sensor zoom, the PX-30E is capable of an incredible 288x zoom so you can see every vibrant detail
- The PX-30E comes with an all-new 5” High-Resolution LCD preview monitor with sleek touch-screen navigation designed for easy camera control and a zoom toggle wheel with autofocus
- The PX-30E offers HDMI, VGA, USB and HDBaseT output options for compatibility with a wide array of products. Also comes with TCP/IP control
- The PX-30E comes with a variety of shooting modes including 4:3, widescreen 16:9, and a capture area of up to A4 portrait and A3 landscape