The P74012 HD/SD sync generator package with GPS is a stable timing source that is perfect for local reference generation in broadcast, remote trucks and post. HD SDI, SD SDI, analog composite, Tri-Level Sync, timecode, AES audio and analog audio reference outputs are generated.
SDI Out A-Outputs HD or SD test signals. Select frame rate family for all of Generator A; 59.94, 50 or 60. Output can include 16 channels of embedded audio. The embedded audio can be any combination of the following: tone, silence, external audio. Can also include DVITC.
Programmable Out 1A-Outputs analog composite black, composite 100% bars, or Tri-Level Sync from TLS Gen 1. When SDI Out A is a SD test pattern, this BNC can also output a composite version of that test pattern. Composite output can include VITC.
Programmable Out 2A-Outputs one of the following: Tri-Level Sync from TLS Gen 2 (can be different from Out 1A), LTC, AES (any of 8 pairs), AES silence, Word Clock, 6 Hz pulse, 10 MHz (only if locked to internal or GPS reference).
Programmable Out 3A-Outputs one of the following: Tri-Level Sync from TLS Gen 2 (same as Out 2A), LTC, AES (any of 8 pairs), AES silence, Word Clock, 6 Hz pulse, 10 MHz (only if locked to internal or GPS reference).
Analog Audio-Stereo output, 1 of 8 pairs from the audio generator.
Has the same outputs as noted for Generator A. Generator B is completely independent from Generator A. Generator B can operate in a different frame rate family and its set of outputs can be timed independently.*HD/SD Sync Generator Package
- 1RU HD/SD Sync genarator package with GPS
- Use as Master Sync Gen or lock to external reference or GPS
- Can output SD SDI, HD SDI, composite, timecode and audio simultaneously
- Softlock provides graceful transition to internal TCXO if external reference is lost, ensuring consistent reference output
- Outputs can be independently timed
- Generates 30+ test signals
- Generates closed caption test sequence to test for compliance
- Dual Link test patterns
- Flash memory card for making custom test patterns
- (1) 1RUFRM
- (1) 5035
- (1) 1RUFRM-RP
- (1) 7400
- (1) 7400-GPS