Two way passive loudspeaker, the design of the ARQ series is based on installer feedback, taking into account what do they consider important in a medium power installation loudspeaker made for fixed installations. ARQ series provides several mounting systems: built-in inserted screws in top/bottom, sides or rear being able to use U brackets in vertical and/or horizontal positions and also a 2D bracket when it is added at the back of the cabinet. One of the main advantages of the ARQ series lies in its built-in transformer: ARQ loudspeakers can be directly installed in either low impedance (8ohm) and 100 V Line installations. There is no need to buy any accessory. A switch allows to connect low impedance inputs directly to the speaker, without passing across the transformer. Each detail of the ARQ loudspeakers has been designed with care. That is why cabinets are made of strong quality plywood and use the best painting materials, ensuring the long lifetime of the speaker.
- Loudspeaker designed for fixed installations
- Elegant shape and minimalist design
- Strict selection of components
- Built-in transformer to use them in low impedance (8ohm) and 100V Line installations
- Switch for low impedance inputs connection directly across the transformer
- Easy to install to the several positions available
- Made of strong quality plywood