EverFocus ECOR HD 4F is our new eZ.HD series DVR, which adopts the latest Analog HD technology, permitting it to deliver excellent high quality images of up to HD resolution that is far superior to traditional analog CCTV. The eZ.HD series is easy to install and can integrate with the existing CCTV systems without re-cabling, so this new eZ.HD video surveillance system will definitely be your best cost-effective solution. The ECOR HD 4F DVR supports 4-channel analog video inputs with resolution ranging from D1, 960H to HD and also features triple streams for live view, playback and recording. ECOR HD 4F can record and play back up to 120 (NTSC)/100 (PAL) frames per second at HD resolution simultaneously while ECOR HD 16F can record and play back 240 (NTSC) / 200 (PAL) fps at HD resolution. In addition, this new series DVR supports both standard coaxial and UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cable, allowing for long-distance transmission of HD images with zero video latency.
This model is designed with a high-performance hardware which has multiple video outputs for local monitoring, audio in/out, alarm in/out, RS-485 serial interface, 2 USB interfaces and 1 RJ45 (10/100) Base-T Ethernet interface. Other than that, the ECOR HD 4F can be expanded up to 1 and 2 SATA devices respectively, ensuring large capacity of the eZ.HD video recordings. EverFocus also provides mobile apps for users to view the eZ.HD camera streams via their mobile devices (iOS or Android platforms) and also supports web UI for users to remotely access to the surveillance system. Moreover, it is integrated with our powerful CMS platform, Genie XMS, so it can be applied in more surveillance scenarios and easily scaled up in the future. EverFocus also has an innovative function, eZ Hopper, for our new series of DVRs/NVRs, allowing users to control up to 16 connected DVRs/NVRs with just one single mouse. This breakthrough feature brings great benefits to the traditional small and medium-sized surveillance system, not only eliminating the expense of the central monitoring software, but also saving the setup cost and time.
- Megapixel resolution over standard coaxial/UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cable
- eZ upgrade to HD resolution
- 720p or 960H input in different channel (2 channels a set) simultaneously
- H.264 compression format for enhancing recording capacity and improving network image transmission speed
- Multiple Monitors: Separately configured HDMI, VGA, CVBS Monitor outputs
- High bandwidth HD recording (4 CH 100/120fps) with recordable reduced bandwidth stream for mobile or multiplexed viewing applications
- Supports live monitoring and playback of video from mobile devices via MobileFocus/MobileFocus Plus Apps
- Multiple Control Inputs: mouse/front panel/IR remote controller
- Remote configuration support from built-in web interface
- Ethernet interface for remote network viewing and control
- Integration with Genie XMS
- Multi-language support