Latest DLP®-Technology with LED-lit projection for space-saving applications in control rooms, TV studios or presentation areas.
Through their small depth (from 432mm) the slim-cubes can be applied in areas in which rear-projection cubes have not been suitable so far, due to a lack of space. All electric, optic and electronic components such as the cooling system are completely integrated into the unit. They have a robust, self-supporting housing as well as the eyevis-typical “seamless” screen mounting in order to realise large video walls with smallest bezels.
Through the front and rear access the projection unit can be inserted into and removed from the housing as a whole. The easy-handling-concept allows for quick assembly and reduces down-times during maintenance. Projection-unit and cube housing can be installed independently from each other. During maintenance, projector-units can be removed from the cubes and be replaced by a substitute-unit.
- Reduced depth
- Robust, self-supporting housing: further space saving, since no extra support structures are needed.
- Housings can be hanged directly on the wall
- No space required for service works behind the video wall thanks to front maintenance accessibility
- Durable and constant picture quality on all Cubes
- Modular, highly available display concept for 24/7 operation
- Low service and maintenance costs
- Projection unit in single-module design
- Fast installation and maintenance
- Projection unit can be installed or dismantled to the front or the rear side within a few simple steps
- Seamless screen bracket with discrete screen clamp technology
- Motorized geometry adjustment of the projection unit
- Extremely long lifetime of the LED illumination
- High-quality components for reliable operation
- Highly efficient maintenance-free heat pipe cooling