The impression X4 features 19 RGBW high output LED’s. The X4 features a slimline body, and signature GLP baseless design. Yet is able to produce a 7° to 50° zoom range, and full color mixing. As well as CTC customizable pixel patterns across its front face.
The impression X4 incorporates 19 quad color RGBW LED’s, each rated at 15 Watts. The impression X4 offers a single homogenized color output from its front lens. Across a wide color spectrum and with high output. By using quad color LED’s, fixture features a color range of deep saturate colors, as well as soft pastel shades by incorporating of the white LED element.
The impression X4 can also be equipped with variable white or RGBY LEDs. Making the impression X4 range one of the most versatile ranges on the market, offering the perfect solutions for any production.
- Available Light Sources:
- 19 Osram High Power RGBW LEDs
- 19 Osram High Power RGBY LEDs
- 19 Osram High Power variable white LEDs
- Average service life: 50000 hours
- Optical system:
- Motorized zoom system with 7° to 50° beam angle
- Output: 5085 lumens
- 8 or 16 Bit resolution selectable
- Position feedback
- Maximum speed: 660° Pan in 2 secs., 260° Tilt in 1 sec.
- High precision 3 Phase stepping motor control
- Continuous dimmer 0-100%
- Variable strobe effect from 1 – 10 Hz.
- Random strobe effect
- Pulse effects
- DMX-512 protocol
- Back-lit graphic-LCD menu with 4 illuminated buttons
- Very quiet, temperature controlled ventilation
- Over-temperature protection
- Color calibration feature
- Internal color-presets
- Internal macro effects