Precision speaker cable for high resolution amplifier-to-speaker interconnects. The Sheer WireT Low-loss SSA series of speaker cables is a more cost effective and versatile cabling solution for home theater and residential audio applications. Available in multiple gage and conductor versions, the Low-loss SSA series features a UL rated, direct burial and sunlight-resistant construction that is suitable for installation in a variety of locations.
Audio clarity is the critical characteristic of all Sheer Wire audio cables. The Low-loss SSA series features a premium-grade PVC dielectric, with more economical, bare-copper conductors. These materials ensure maximum power transfer, imaging, and dampening performance by maximizing conductivity and reducing attenuation.
As with all Sheer Wire cables, the Low-loss SSA series has several time-saving, installer-friendly features. The jacket is constructed from a color-coded, low-friction, easy-to-strip PVC compound that is easy to install and terminate. In addition, incremental footage markers are provided for quick measurement.
- High-strand bare copper
- Densely stranded, bare-copper conductors maximize conductivity and are more cost effective
- Wide frequency response
- Premium-grade PVC dielectric reduces frequency-based cable attenuation
- Direct burial- and sunlight-resistant
- Multipurpose jacket is flexible, easy to strip, sunlight resistant and suitable for direct burial applications
- Two- and four-conductor versions
- Available in two or four-channel versions for use in single or dual-channel/wire configurations
- UL rated for permanent installation
- Flame-retardant and UL-rated construction permits installation in conduit or in-wall locations
- In-wall/outdoor rated