Digital output wiring tester. Through the years we have found that when there is a problem with a system during installation, that most times an output wiring problem caused it. These testers can be used during a new installation or on any existing show to test for wiring problems.
The Tester-J6 card will plug in place of a digital output card (Br-ZBrick or Br-MultiBrick32). The Tester-J6 sends open collector switch to ground signals to simulate any digital output card.
- Thirty-two switches simulate the digital outputs from, any Gilderfluke & Co. digital output card (Br-ZBrick, Br-MultiBrick32)
- Green LEDs clearly show each digital output
- If an output is shorted, then a red LED will turn on instead of the normal green LED to indicate a wiring problem. All outputs are PTC circuit breaker protected from short circuits and damage
- Digital outputs that are shorted to their neighbors can easily be seen (two LEDs are turned on)
- Four ‘Power’ outputs on the J6/A connector are PTC circuit breaker protected
- The indicator LEDs clearly show each ‘Power’ output
- Any shorts on the ‘Power’ outputs are indicated by a red LED
- Runs on any voltage from 9 to 24 vdc