The v-Xd233/DMX is an Interactive 4K Ultra HD Video Player DMX Combination Kit with Gigabit Ethernet, GPIO, Analog/Digital Audio Out and IR In/Out. From the smallest school auditorium to the largest theaters on Broadway, virtually every theater in the world has at least a simple lighting control board, and virtually all lighting control boards output DMX-512 to run the dimmers and fixtures.
The v-Xd233/DMX is a combination of the v-Xd233 video player, the v-Hd-to-DMX and v-HdGilderScript allows anyone to add synchronized audio and high definition video to any venue with DMX-512 in it, all without any programming or arcane knowledge beyond writing a simple lighting cue. You just drag-n-drop all your video content into specially-named folders on an Sd flash card, stick that card into your v-Xd233 video player, and plug the player and v-Hd-to-DMX into the DMX-512 network just like any other dimmer or light fixture. You can run as many video players as you have DMX-512 channels.
When your light board operator runs their lighting cues, not only does it control the lights, but at the appropriate points it calls up and plays the videos and audio. If the cue bumps the DMX-512 address assigned to the v-Hd-to-DMX to a value of 10, the v-Xd233 player will play whatever video(s) it finds in the folder named ‘playlist 010’. If the cue bumps the channel to a value of 25, the v-Xd233 player plays the video content in the folder named ‘playlist 025’. It's that easy! Since it is running from the same controller as the lights, everything will be in sync performance after performance.
- Delivers one UHD 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 at up to 60p) video, or simultaneously decode two HD (1920 x 1080) videos with no moving parts to wear out or break. Lower resolution videos can be upscaled to UHD
- UHD-quality video is stored on a removable uSdHC, uSdXC flash card or optional mSATA Solid State Drive
- HDMI 2.0a video output connections supports resolutions from 640 x 480 up thru 3840 x 2160
- Supports HTML-5 and screen layouts with multiple zones of with video windows, still images and text tickers
- Gigabit Ethernet port or optional field upgradable M.2 (E) Keyed WiFi/Bluetooth v-Hd-to-Rf card for:
- Remote content updates using either Free, Enterprise or Hosted network management solutions
- Live Text, Twitter feeds, networked databases and RSS content feeds
- Synchronization support via Ethernet for creating video wall displays of any size
- Scheduling and day-parting using internal RealTime clock or networked time server
- Sourcing or receiving and displaying streaming video
- Eight GPIOs can be used to select and play videos (see the v-Hd-to-1/4J6 and v-Hd-to-DMX)
- Video codecs: Full UHD (3840 x 2160) and Hd (1920 x 1080) video decoding of H.265, H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10), MPEG-2, MPEG-1 stored in .ts, .mpg, .vob, .mov, .mp4, .m2ts, and .wmv containers
- Audio out: HDMI and 1/8" (3.5mm) Analog/Optical for: MP2, MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, and WAV (AC3 pass thru)
- v-GilderScript allows you to set up triggered video files, background looping videos and playlists by dropping media files into appropriately named folders. Eliminates all script writing for most applications
- v-HD-to-1/4J6 optoisolated GPIO to ¼-J6 adapter eases wiring to GilderGear or buttons and switches
- v-HD-to-DMX isolated DMX-512 adapter allows triggering sound and video from any source of DMX-512
- v-Xd233, v-Hd-to-DMX, v-HdGilderScript, gilder CD with software and manuals