The 7052PH is a phantom-powered measurement microphone system offering a cost-effective way to perform acoustic measurements.
Designed to work with 18-48 VDC phantom power, the 7052PH system includes the 7052E Type 1.5tm microphone capsule (mic) and the 4048 ACOtron™ preamp.
It works with pro audio interfaces (M-Audio, PreSonus, Lexicon, etc.), portable digital recorders, TEF20 and TEF25 analyzers that have phantom-powered 3-pin XLR mic inputs.
The rugged Titanium diaphragm of the 7052E mic provides excellent long-term stability and temperature handling -- better than mics that use Polyester™ diaphragms. The companion 4048 ACOtron™ preamp features low noise and a wide dynamic range.
- Titanium diaphragm for stable sensitivity and frequency response
- Complete low-cost microphone system
- Phantom powered with 3-pin XLR connector - works with pro audio interfaces and portable digital recorders
- Wide, flat frequency response
- Low noise, wide dynamic range