The MAVOSPEC BASE is a high-quality, miniaturized spectrometer for routine daily measurement of all conventional and modern light sources such as LEDs and OLEDs. All characteristic measured quantities such as illuminance, correlated color temperature, color rendering index, color coordinates in accordance with various CEI standards, flicker, spectral power distribution, peak wavelength and dominant wavelength are determined for the measured spectrum and displayed such that they can be understood by experts as well as laypersons.
• Large dynamic range – The meter is capable of measuring values from 10 to 100,000 lx, thus covering a broad range of applications.
• Illuminance – Calculation of illuminance based on spectral data. Cosine-corrected measuring probe in accordance with class B per DIN 5032-7.
• Spectral power distribution – Measurement of spectral power distribution over a large spectral range of 380 to 780 nm with determination of the peak wavelength and dominant wavelength.
• Light quality – Measurement of the correlated color temperature CCT and color rendering index Ra, as well as individual indices R1 through R15.
• Outstanding measured value stability – The integrated temperature sensor and automatic temperature compensation of the dark stream assure outstanding measurement results over a large temperature range.
- Large dynamic range for LEDs
- Illuminance calculation
- Spectral power distribution
- Light quality measurements