H-ITT MultiPoint is an innovative software application that is used to poll students from remote locations. The program resides in your system tray and collects response data from a H-ITT base receiver and ports this through the internet to a host computer running the H-ITT CRS software. Using H-ITT Acquisition,the host presenter enables a webcast or any other web-based method to allow viewing of their presentation to remote classrooms.
- Free software trial
- H-ITT MultiPoint supports all of the Modes of the H-ITT CRS V2 software
- Remote classrooms can use either H-ITT’s IR or RF clickers
- Responses from remote classrooms can be collected alongside clickers at the host site
- All responses, local and remote, are collected to display the results Histogram
- Unlimited number of classrooms and participants