The EMX-AMP is a 4K HDMI Audio Extractor with built-in 50 watt audio amplifier for direct connection of 8 ohm speakers. The device also provides line-level stereo Aux audio input and allows audio mixing of HDMI audio with the Aux input. Volume can be controlled from the front panel, RS-232, or external digital rotary pot (encoder) that can be mounted on a wall-plate. The EMX-AMP also features a second independent RS-232 output port that can be used to control other devices such as a video projector. Using the primary RS-232 input, the user can send power on/off commands to the display through the secondary RS-232 port. Full EDID management is provided with the ability to learn, download, upload, emulate or pass-thru EDID. A USB port is featured on the front panel that can be used to configure EDID behavior, update firmware, and more.
The EMX-AMP can be used as a stand-alone control system since it has the ability to store power ON and OFF commands for connected displays. Users can recall those commands, or it can operate autonomously where upon detecting video, it automatically sends an ON command and once there is no video, after a programmable delay it sends an OFF command to the connected display.
An IP enabled version is also available (Model EMX-I-AMP) which adds the ability to control volume, Aux input mix, and control power of connected display. The EMX-I-AMP features built-in WebGUI that can be accessed from any PC or smartphone, and it also includes a full set of Telnet commands for advanced installations with 3rd party LAN-based control systems.
- 4K HDMI audio extractor with EDID management
- Built-in 50 watt audio amp for direct connection to 8 Ohm speakers (25 watts/channel)
- Audio input for connecting line-level audio inputs (e.g. wireless microphones).
- Control via, front panel, RS-232, digital pot (rotary encoder), Webpage or Telnet
- HDMI Ducking (when Line input is detected, HDMI sound volume in the mix is automatically lowered)
- Primary RS-232 port for device control
- Secondary RS-232 port for auxiliary device control
- Store separate ON/OFF RS-232 commands for the auxiliary devices
- Supports HDMI, DVI, HDCP, 3D and Deep color
- Stereo or Mono output
- Priority Paging Sensor input (for automatically muting of the audio output)
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical