The EX-HDU-R is the Receiver end of the EX-HDU. The EX-HDU system is used to extend HDMI video and USB data on a single Cat6 cable up to 200ft (60meters). HDMI audio is extracted and is provided both as analog stereo and multi-channel digital. The EX-HDU can also be used to control other equipment by providing programmable contact closure I/O, RS-232 output, IR output, and optional LAN interface with internal WebGUI and IP control.
- Extends HDMI + USB 2.0 to 200ft (60m) on one Cat 6 cable
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p 60 Hz
- Wall plate sender has 2-port hub for connection to USB devices to the host PC
- Receiver provides HDMI, 4 USB ports, RS-232 for display control, contact closure I/O, and Stereo Audio outputs
- Perfect for Interactive displays, Soft CODECs, and KVM extension
- Wall plate does not require separate power supply
- Receiver is available with optional IP and WebGUI control