The 6-pack 3D virtual reality DIY fold-out cardboard goggles is suitable for smartphones. It transforms smartphones into 3D virtual reality worlds.
Kids will have fun quickly constructing their own cardboard goggles featuring two lenses, a magnet, hook-and-loop fasteners and a headband for convenient, hands-free use. Slide a smartphone running a VR app into the designated place on the goggles and be instantly transported into an exciting, engaging and interactive 3D virtual reality world.
Images, sound and movement surround you – your viewpoint adjusts as you move your head or body in any direction, making for a fully immersible experience.
These 3D virtual reality cardboard goggles are a fun, easy, economical way to take students on a narrated virtual field trip; explore settings of novels, global cityscapes, trek habitats of endangered species and inner workings of the human heart. Go inside virtual rocket engines or practice building satellites. The possibilities are limitless and the impact of this affordable 3D goggles in the classroom are immense.
- Active, rather than passive and experience
- Immersive experience means no distractions
- Immediate engagement - useful in today’s world of limited attention spans
- Exploration and hands-on approach aids with learning and retention
- Helps with understanding complex subjects, theories and concepts
- Suited to all types of learning styles
- Comfortable headstraps and foam cushion pads
- High quality 45mm lenses
- NFC patch (Near Field Communication patch)
- High quality trigger magnet
- 2-sided tape and Velcro for easy assembly - no scissors or cutting required
- Supports mobile device sizes up to 4.96 x 2.87 inches