HellermannTyton wall mount and rack mount fiber enclosures provide durable protection for direct termination and splice LAN applications. Capable of supporting up to 2,304 fibers, our enclosures are equipped with cable management and routing accessories to control cable slack, limit bend radius and add strain relief control. Additional cable management spools, splice trays and splice sleeves are available for added convenience and versatility. HellermannTyton offers wall mount and rack mount fiber enclosures that work in a standard LGX footprint.
- Removable front and rear covers provide easy access to cables
- Slide-out tray with easy-to-grip raised edge
- Cable management spools for effective slack management
- Optional splice trays to assist with cable splicing
- Panel positioning for easier patch cords access
- Round edge plastic fiber saddles for easier patch-cord routing
- Meet ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B standards