The BG-50 multiple output black generator uses any RS-170A composite video input signal (required) to provide multiple outputs of blackburst and composite sync for genlocking larger video systems.
- All outputs are derived from the composite video input signal (required
- 6 BNC blackburst outputs
- Two outputs can be configured as composite sync
- Black level can be set to 7.5 or 0 IRE
- Looping video input with terminator ON/OFF switch
- 8 BNC outputs are provided on rackmount and short rack models