The ARD-037-N is a ruggedized all-in-one bar-type panel PC with a 37-inch wide LCD with optimum resolution of 1920 x 540. This compact, fanless panel PC is powered by an Intel® Pentium® QC N4200 processor with a speed of up to 2.5GHz. As a digital signage display and media player, the ARD-037 is designed for passenger information system (PIS) application in bus or train stations to provide advertising, travel schedules, weather forecasts, vehicle’s speed and arrival information, as well as other important announcements. The standard ARD-037-N supports 2GB DDR3L-1866 memory, expandable to 8GB, a 64GB mSATA drive and Intel (Gen7-LP) 4EU SoC-integrated graphics to deliver a robust passenger information system with enhance performance and superb graphics (1920x540) that creates an immersive experience. The platform is based on the IBASE IB11F-420 motherboard featuring a rich combination of I/O and expansion interfaces, including an M.2 B key (3042) for storage or 4G LTE, two GbE RJ45 connectors, HDMI, DisplayPort, four USB 3.0 and an RS-232/422/485 serial port.
- 37" Color TFT active matrix, wide LCD with optimum resolution 1920x540 and 1000nits brightness
- Intel® Pentium® N4200 1.1 to 1.25GHz with Intel® SoC integrated Gen9 18EUs Gfx
- 2x DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM, Dual channel, maximum 8GB (Non-ECC)
- Ruggedized, fanless and compact design
- 1x M.2 B key (3042) for storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G options
- 2x Intel® I210IT or I210AT PCI-E Gigabit LAN