Affordable and compact, the DVR-56CL is a 4-channel DVR with a built in 5.6" LCD screen. By adopting the 'All-in-One' design and having a small form factor (a bit shorter than a standard Shoe Box), the DVR56CL is well suited for installations where space is a premium. Standard installations for the DVR56CL include marine vessels, and more commonly inside ATM machines.
Although small in size, the DVR56CL has a full suite of features that is expected of a professional grade DVR, including: D1 resolution recording, 2 channels of audio recording, and two-way audio.
Like all IC Realtime series recorders, this device utilizes H.264E (Enhanced H.264) compression technology, enabling crisp image viewing with the least bandwidth consumption possible. This unit adopts an embedded system design, as well as a Linux Operating System, resulting in high levels of stability, performance, and most importantly: reliability. In addition, this unit is fully operational from remote locations (Search/Playback/Backup/Configuration) over standard Ethernet networks.
- Built-in high resolution 5.6" LCD
- USB interface provides PC-like mouse control
- Advanced H.264E video compression
- 2-channel audio, 4-channel video real-time live view and recording
- Up-to D1/4CIF resolution recording
- Pentaplex function - live view, recording, playback, backup and remote access
- Multiple control methods - front panel, IR
- remote control, DVR keyboard, USB mouse
- Smart video detection - motion, video loss, blank video
- Smart camera setting - privacy mask, camera lock, color setting, title display
- PTZ and Speed dome camera control - supports >60 PTZ protocols. 3D intelligent auto tracking function with ICR SmartWDR series Speed domes
- Two-way audio
- Alarm input and output ports
- Powerful network features - built-in web server, central management software for multiple DVRs which allows for remote liveviewing, recording, retrieval, setting, and log/status querying
- 500G SATA HDD pre-installed