The Flex series has seen several hardware upgrades over its tenure in the IC Realtime lineup. The Flex series is a battle hardened, full sized (19" wide, 2U high) DVR capable of housing 8 HDDs internally. The Flex series recorders are typically installed in a standard 19" equipment rack, or are installed on a desktop.
The latest generation of the Flex series recorders are hybrid units capable of recording analog and IP systems. Due to its stronger hardware and larger internal HDD capacity, the Flex DVR is well suited for installation in the most demanding applications. Typical Flex DVR deployments include: light to heavy commercial sites, large offices, financial institutions, educational institutions, and gambling establishments (Casinos, etc.). These DVRs also integrate with the full suite of supported IC Realtime A/V control system drivers.
Like all IC Realtime series recorders, this device utilizes H.264E (Enhanced H.264) compression technology, enabling crisp image viewing with the least bandwidth consumption possible. This unit adopts an embedded system design, as well as a Linux Operating System, resulting in high levels of stability, performance, and most importantly: reliability. In addition, this unit is fully operational from remote locations (Search/Playback/Backup/Configuration) over standard Ethernet networks.
- Up to 8 channels with 1080p realtime live view
- H.264/MJPEG decoding and H.264 dual-stream encoding
- IP - maximum 160Mbps bit rate incoming
- HDMI / VGA / TV / Spot simultaneous video output
- All channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface and smart search
- ONVIF Version 2.0
- Auto IP address acquisition by IP Search function
- Support 8 SATA HDDs up to 48TB, 1 eSATA up to 16TB, 4 USB2.0
- Multiple network monitoring - Web browser, SmartICRSS and ICRSS Pro/ICVIEW