Versio™ modular playout is a microservices-based solution designed to deliver a tailored fit for system workflows and provide flexibility and scalability in both features and function. The Zenium microservices provides an extensive library of services, features and functions. Versio is also entirely software based providing a suitable solution for virtualized applications.
Powered by Zenium™, Imagine’s groundbreaking approach to technical adoption, this next-generation media workflow platform enables your organization to create a tailored playout solution that truly fits your needs, accelerate the launch of new services to unlock revenue potential, and adapt more quickly to market dynamics.
The modular nature of Versio enables media companies to select from an industry-leading variety of functionality, operational modes and deployment models, including premises-based, cloud (private or public) or hybrid. Businesses can choose functionality, including playout engine, I/Os, automation and graphics, and can incrementally implement numerous value-added options such as advanced audio track routing, multi-language captioning, UHD and proxy generation, on an as-needed basis.
Breaking new ground in ease of use, Versio features an intuitive, web-based user interface (UI) that provides simplified access to content workflows and playlist, enabling media companies to navigate through every aspect of their operations using a single and familiar UI.
- Microservices based solution powered by Zenium™
- Unified intuitive web-based user interfaces for faster functional flexibility
- Hybrid IP / SDI content management and playout solution
- Scalable modular solution designed to provide a tailored fit to all installations
- Future-ready modules
- Cost effectively launch new channels
- Experiment with emerging business models, while maintaining primary revenue streams
- Quickly adapt to changing market dynamics
- Get to air faster and easier with unified UI, database and metadata
- Unlock revenue potential
- Provides exceptional agility and flexibility with its cloud-native microservices design
- Reduces long-term infrastructure costs with future ready components and flexible design.
- Reduces equipment and operational costs by virtualizing master control