The AE-90×35 is a mid/high-frequency loudspeaker designed to enhance and extend articulation that is otherwise lost with distance. A 6” ribbon high-frequency driver with a waveguide and four 3.5” MF drivers are employed to match the clarity and detail of other Innovox ribbon-based arrays. The enclosure’s shallow depth and minimal height allow easy integration into the architectural environment.
- 90° H x 35° V coverage pattern
- Superior transient response of the ribbon high-frequency driver
- Very thin profile
- Articulation extender in large sound systems
- Confidence monitor of podiums, etc.
- Mid/High-frequency component used with Innovox DLF loudspeakers