RX Series surge protection is tested and proven effective. Adding RX circuitry to an iP Series product creates a best in breed, less expensive power management product for web based power management.
The iP 1520-RX provides web or intranet based remote power control to six receptacles grouped into three individual Power Pods. Each of these Pods can be turned on and off individually from anywhere on the planet. In addition, current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 20.0 amps per power POD. The iP 1520-RX can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser. It can also be remote controlled by text commands over UDP, raw TCP or RS232 connection to generic or proprietary control platforms.
RX Series protection circuitry limits 6,000 volt, 3,000 amp surges to 10 volts between line and neutral and 0.50 volts on the ground. Published test data are available on the Juice Goose web site.
Compare with the Middle Atlantic RLNK-SW820R-SP.
- On board GUI power control and monitoring
- Text based control via RS 232, UDP or raw TCP
- Three individually managed power pods with on - off control and amperage metering
- RX Series surge protection limits line to neutral surges to 10.0 volts and ground line surges to 0.50 volts
- Clean ground line prevents data confusion with binary logic processors DSPs and other micro controller based components