Advanced processor circuitry has an output power factor of 0.90 to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications. High efficiency circuitry converts 90% of available current (amps) into real work (watts), reducing equipment and operating costs.
True double conversion UPS architecture completely buffers connected loads from incoming disturbances on AC line and neutral. This design also provides unconditional voltage stability regardless of problems on the local utility grid.
Easy to read LCD display provides real-time indication of all major system parameters and status, including load and battery levels and fault signals. Communications options allow remote monitoring and management.
Run time can be increased by attaching optional external batteries. Batteries can be replaced without shutting down the UPS. All unit ship with NetAgent9 management software as well as floor stand and rack mounting hardware.
- Output power factor 0.9: UniStar Series V is a high-density UPS with an output power factor 0.9 to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications
- User-friendly and easy-shift lcd display: The front panel digital display can be easily shifted through LCD setting to suit the installation format, Tower or Rack mount
- Rack/tower design: The Series V is designed in a true universal-mount case. It can be easily installed as a free-standing tower or in a 19-inch rackmount configuration
- Programmable power management outlets: With programmable power management outlets, users can easily and independently control load segments. During power failure, this feature enables users to extend battery time to mission-critical devices by shutting do
- 50/60 Hz Frequency Converter Mode: Lock output frequency at 50Hz or 60Hz to suit power sensitive equipment
- ECO and advanced eco mode for energy saving: It allows the UPS to operate in high efficiency up to 97% in energy-saving ECO mode
- Emergency Power Off Function (EPO): This feature can secure the personnel and equipment in case of fires or other emergencies
- Hot-swappable battery design: Ensures clean and uninterruptible power to protected equipment during battery replacement