The K and F SystemAmps based on the new PLM+ and D series models of the internationally renowned manufacturer, Lab.gruppen. The power amps, which are designed for both live performances and touring, come with special Kling and Freitag module presets, exclusively for K and F loudspeaker systems. The ideal combination impressive power packs through ‘rational power management’ (RPM), the overall performance of the power amp can be flexibly distributed over various power amp channels. In addition to the power adapter with power factor correction (PFC), which can be used worldwide, there are analogue, digital AES3 and redundant Dante network audio inputs which ensure a high degree of fail-safe performance by means of prioritisation (failover). Control is via Ethernet using the proven Lake® Controller software.
- Rational power management (RPM) for flexible power distribution
- Lake® platform loudspeaker management and system control
- Scaleable and combinable with additional K and F D Series and K and F PLM+ series SystemAmps
- Worldwide useable due to the 'power factor correction' power supply
- AES3, analogue and redundant Dante™ inputs/outputs
- Rugged rackmount chassis for durability in installation applications