The Sierra Viper Modular Composite Video Routers are ideal for Mission Critical applications. All boards are fully accessible from the front of the router and the back plane is completely passive. This ensures minimal downtime in the unlikely event of a failure. The Viper is available in a 4RU 64x64 frame size and is expandable by 8 input and/or 8 output increments, allowing the Viper to grow with your needs.
Companion Audio Frames - Use Yosemite 64x64 (3RU) or 128x128 (5RU) Audio Frames for mono and stereo audio.
Yosemite 64 Frame -
- Bandwidth - 150MHz (+/-3dB fully loaded)
- Modular Configurations - Expand by 8 input and/or 8 output increments as your needs grow
- Hot-Swappable - Video I/O boards, Crosspoint board, CPU board, and power supplies
- Completely Passive Back Panel With No Active Components To Fail
- Warranty - 7 year
- Control :
- MediaNAV™ Advanced Control Interface as Standard - Browser based GUI with user access control, control of multiple Sierra Multi-Viewers, Routers and control panels. Touch and click compatible for devices such as Tablets and Smartphones
- Ethernet - Supports TCP/IP protocol via rear panel RJ-45 connector
- RS-232/422 Serial Control
- RS-485 to Sierra Hardware Control Panels
- Mono: 32x32 to 64x64 by 32 input and/or 32 output increments