4K60 4:4:4 HDMI Receiver over Ultra–Reach MM/SM Fiber Optic
675R is a high-performance HDMI fiber receiver for ultra-reach extension of 4K60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI signals over multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic.
- High Performance Standard Fiber Extender - HDMI fiber transmitter for providing ultra-reach signals over either multi-mode or single-mode optical fiber infrastructures, using Kramer pluggable OSP SFP+ units.
- Near-zero latency video chroma sub-sampling conversion technology, is employed to auto-adapt above 10G HDMI signals to 10G optical link signal data-rate.
- Note: To ensure specified performance, support, and warranty of this product, use only Kramer's certified hi-performance OSP SFP+ pluggable optical units.
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports up to 18G (6G per channel) data rate, LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, and DTS-HD as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.