112P is operates over a frequency bandwidth from 50Hz to 20kHz which can be lowered to 40Hz with the addition of the recommended SB15P self-powered subwoofer. It contains a bi-amplified coaxial configuration consisting of a 3-inch diaphragm compression driver loaded onto 12-inch low frequency transducer integrated into a compact low profile bass-reflex tuned enclosure. This coaxial transducer arrangement produces a 90° axi-symmetric directivity output along with a smooth tonal response free of secondary lobes over the entire frequency range, resulting in exceptional immunity to feedback, especially in monitoring situations.
- Self-powered, 2-way enclosure
- High power coaxial driver assembly
- Coherent point source radiation
- High efficiency power amplifier module
- Digital system equalization
- Suitable for portable distributed sound reinforcement, floor monitoring and medium-power FOH