Connector is designed to locally distribute baseband audio/video signals at distances of 10 to 40ft over UTP cabling. It features standard IDC slots for quick and easy terminations, these connectors are compatible with a variety of patch panels, QuickPort and MOS wallplates, including flush and surface-mount styles.
- Fit all QuickPort wallplate housings, patch panels and patch blocks
- 110 punchdown tool for use with category rated UTP cable
- Available with red barrel
- Gold-plated/wash connector for increased durability
- Supports connectivity for up to two pairs
- High-impact, fire retardant plastic body
- Designed to locally distribute baseband audio/video signals