The Hi-Fi 2 is a compact and powerful eight source/eight zone (expandable to sixteen zones) distributed audio system that utilizes built-in speakers for a truly sleek installation. With a free iOS app for selecting music and controlling volume, plus optional Bluetooth connectivity (utilizing part number 95A04-2), the revolutionary Hi-Fi 2 lets you share streaming or stored music from devices you already own. Installation is simple, with volume source controls and remote input modules connected via Cat5e cable, homerun to the distribution/amplification module that can mount in a Leviton Structured Media Center. The Hi-Fi 2 can also be incorporated into a larger Leviton automation system, facilitating music coordination based on time or activity. For instance, automatically turn off all audio zones at bedtime, or awake each morning to your favorite station.
- Built-in system utilizes in-ceiling and in-wall speakers for a clean and simple installation
- Free iOS and Android apps let you control volume and audio source in every area
- Ideal stand-alone solution or integrates easily with BitWise AV Controls or Omni security and automation systems
- Unique wiring topography allows audio sources to reside in any room
- Amplifier and distribution are mounted in Leviton structured media center, with Cat5 runs to devices
- Optional Bluetooth means anyone can be the DJ and stream from iTunes, rhapsody, pandora, spotify, etc.
- 50 Watts per zone using class D digital amplification with two inputs for additional amplification
- Can be expanded to 16 zones and 8 sources