The Lumina™ RF wireless passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor (ZSCxx), part of the Lumina RF solutions line. Lumina RF products ensure energy savings in new construction and retrofits. The Lumina RF wireless sensor’s design overcomes placement and coverage challenges of traditional sensors. The robust and reliable, battery-powered ZSCxx enables flexible placement allowing sensors to be mounted wherever needed without the complexity of moving or installing new wiring.
The ZSCxx is compatible with other 2.4GHz Lumina RF products, allowing facilities to create scalable wireless energy management systems.
The Lumina RF wireless sensors use innovative sensing technology with a 4-element PIR located directly behind a unique multi-zone optical lens. This combination establishes twice as many zones of detection as traditional sensors. The zones can be configured (masked) to block out unwanted traffic zones (i.e. outside hallway traffic).
- Zero external power required - with no power wire limitations, the installer can place the sensor in the optimal location of any application to capture minor motion and reduce false OFFs
- True wireless - robust and reliable sensors communicate with all Lumina RF transceivers via radio frequency
- No additional wiring - battery-powered wireless technology eliminates the need to pull additional wire, making installation quick and easy and increasing labor savings with little to no impact to business during conversion
- Walk test mode - 3 minutes with auto exit programming
- LED flexibility - enable and disable LEDs for applications where brightness is a factor (i.e. hospitality)
- Easy mounting - easily mount to ceiling or surface using a ceiling tile stem, surface mount screws or double sided tape
- Advanced field-of-view - superior detection for parallel and perpendicular motion, innovative technology detects motion moving directly toward the sensor, 360° rotation to fine-tune field-of-view
- Complies with IEEE 802.15.4 standards - for domestic and international wireless networks