The Lumina RF Decora rocker wall switch is a robust rocker manual switch used to provide wireless control of lighting loads including high-inrush LED loads. The ZSS10 wall switch is compatible with other 2.4GHz Lumina RF wireless products. When connected with a Lumina Gateway it allows facilities to create scalable wireless energy management systems. Connect other Lumina RF devices and add the OmniTouch 7 touchscreen interface for seamless centralized control, scheduling and remote access. The ZSS10 is the optimal solution for retrofit applications where LED, incandescent or fluorescent lighting controls are required. The ZSS10 replaces traditional single-pole wall switches and fits in a standard single-gang wall box. No additional wiring is required.
- Range - Up to 100' between Lumina RF devices
- Compatible with multiple load types - LED, incandescent, inductive, fluorescent
- H.I.S. (High Inrush Stability) - robust and reliable mechanically held latching load rating for high inrush (LED) and commercial lighting
- LED flexibility - enable and disable LED for applications where brightness is a factor (i.e. hospitality)
- 3-way switching applications - pair with Lumina Gateway for energy management
- Standard size for seamless installation - the Lumina RF wall switch fits in a standard single-gang wall box
- Complies with IEEE 802.15.4 standards - for domestic and international wireless networks