Lynx offers a complete line of high performance fibre transmitters and receivers, which are typically used for building to building distribution in campus environments, or distribution between the MDF and IDFs in large buildings. The receivers are designed with state-of-the-art GaN (Gallium Nitride) technology that provides extremely high signal quality. 1310nm single-mode fibre is used for these applications. Cable losses are only .6dBm per mile and the signals are impervious to electromagnetic interference and lightning strikes. To insure proper system design and installation, Lynx will provide a complete system design (at no charge). This includes a detailed design drawing showing the equipment layout and the recommended signal strength at each transition point.
- Have sufficient power to distribute RF to up to ten locations
- Information above assumes distances under .8 miles (4000ft)
- Indicators are very helpful in optimizing system performance
- Equipped with an LCD display that provides a variety of diagnostic information
- Include a high quality pre-distorter that minimizes distortions in the incoming and outgoing signals