The M-Audio® Oxygen 88 USB MIDI controller delivers a highly expressive playing experience that’s designed to satisfy players who need the feel of a piano combined with the power of a modern MIDI controller. The 88-note, graded hammer-action keybed offers an impressive feel and response—while 32 assignable buttons, knobs, and faders provide complete control over your music software. DirectLink mode automatically maps these onboard controls to common DAW functions including transport, mixer, track pan, and plug-in parameters. Built-in presets offer support for popular virtual instruments right out of the box—no complicated setup required. Featuring an unparalleled combination of great feel, total control, and ease of use, Oxygen 88 is the perfect choice for both studio and stage.
We carefully designed the Oxygen 88 keyboard to emulate the feel and response of an acoustic piano. Graded hammer action means that the keys are slightly heavier in the bass and lighter in the treble areas—just like the real thing. We’ve also incorporated four highly musical velocity curves, so you can choose the one that best suits your playing style. In addition, Oxygen 88 includes three pedal inputs so you can incorporate two sustain pedals and one expression pedal for total piano-style control over your performance.
Featuring 32 assignable knobs, faders, buttons, and transport controls, Oxygen 88 gives you total control over your session. Dedicated Track up/down buttons let you navigate from track to track at the touch of a button—allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music rather than going back and forth between QWERTY keyboard and MIDI controller. DirectLink mode automatically maps Oxygen 88 controls to common DAW parameters—while factory presets provide instant mapping to popular virtual instruments including Xpand!™2, Hybrid™, Velvet®, Strike®, Oddity, ImpOSCar, and MiniMonsta. Use the dedicated Select buttons to quickly switch MIDI channels and presets for deep tactile control over multitimbral software instruments. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
- 88-note graded hammer-action keybed with 4 selectable velocity curves
- 8 MIDI-assignable knobs9 MIDI-assignable 60 mm faders
- 9 MIDI-assignable buttons
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Dedicated track up/down buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 dedicated snapshot buttons (advance and mute)
- 3 unique select buttons for on-the-fly step-through of presets, program changes, and MIDI channels
- 3-digit LED
- DirectLink mode automatically maps controls to common DAW parameters
- Factory presets map controllers to popular virtual instrument software
- Compatible with Pro Tools and other digital audio workstation software
- 4 velocity curves
- 3 pedal inputs:2 sustain pedal inputs
- Expression pedal input
- MIDI out port
- USB port for computer connection and bus-powered operation
- 9V DC power jack
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Ignite music creation software