The Matrox® MURA IPX 4K capture and IP encode/decode cards feature four SDI inputs for high-resolution capture, encoding, streaming, recording and decoding of up to four 4K or 16 HD streams—delivering an unmatched audiovisual experience.
This PCI Express® card can stream and record an entire video wall or selected regions of interest, with pixel for pixel or scaled down representation of the display wall anywhere on the network. Mura IPX 4K capture and IP encode/decode can easily satisfy system builder requirements through the mixing and matching of a wide selection of Matrox video wall components. Ideal for control rooms, digital signage, AV presentation, security, and other applications that involve high-density capture, encoding, streaming, recording, decoding, and control operations.
- Benefit from SDI capture and IP encoding and decoding functionality packed onto a single-slot PCI Express board for simplified integration and significant cost savings
- Multi-channel, hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding enables streaming and recording of high-quality, low-bitrate, up to UHD quality video over standard IP
- Encode up to two 3840x2160 @60Hz, four 3840x2160 @30Hz, eight 1920x1080 @60Hz, sixteen 1920x1080 @30Hz, or numerous SD IP streams on a single board
- Multi-channel, hardware-accelerated H.264 decoding of IP sources
- Decode up to two 3840x2160 @60Hz, four 3840x2160 @30Hz, eight 1920x1080 @60Hz, sixteen 1920x1080 @30Hz, or numerous SD IPD streams on a single b oard
- 4K video capture in true 24-bit color on up to four SDI sources
- Create high-density, low-footprint video wall controllers optimized for performance, thermals, and reliability
- 4:4:4 chroma sampling allows for perfect replication of color
- 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 chroma subsampling allows for significant bandwidth reduction while maintain proper viewing quality
- Create alpha blending, color key, crop, rotation, mirror, and flip effects
- Work off a separate, AV-dedicated network and securely add IP cameras, recordings from network-attached storage, live desktop captures, etc., on your video wall without outside intrusion or straining of the host system
- Prevent loose cabling with secure SDI solutions
- Manage Mura IPX-powered video walls locally or remotely using Matrox MuraControl™ for Windows® or iPad®, as well as third-party software options
- Leverage easy-to-use APIs for tailor-made video wall management using both local and network-based custom user interfaces