The PCI 4 port RS-422/485 Serial Card is designed for RS-422/485 industrial communication. Each RS-422/485 port can control up to 32 devices in a multidrop environment. Applications can easily manage data transmitting and receiving of the half-duplex RS-485 port without extra code using Automatic Data Direction Control (ADDC) intelligence.
In addition, on-chip hardware flow control and built-in termination resistors guarantee data integrity, and optical isolation and surge protection are available as options. All of this makes the PCI 4 port RS-422/485 Serial Card highly reliable and suitable for harsh industrial applications.
The AK_CP114 serial card is ideal for use in museums, cabarets, cruise ships, for live events and staging.
- Built-in termination resistors, no headache for impedance matching
- On-chip hardware flow control
- Hardware Connector Type: Sub-D37 (Quad Sub-D9 breakout cable included)
- Bus Interface with PCI ver. 2.1.(32 bits)
- Serial Interface of RS-422/485
- 4 Interfaceing Ports
- Interface Signals of RS422 are TxD +/-, RxD +/-, RTS +/-, CTS +/-, GND
Speed: 50-921.6 Kbps
- Maximum Number of Ports are 16 (4 boards)
1)Parity- none, even, odd, space, mark;
2)Data Bits are 5,6,7,8;
3)Stop Bits are 1, 1.5, 2;
4)IRQ: PCI - Assigned by BIOS;
5)I/O Address: PCI - Assigned by BIOS