Showmaster Editor is the programming software for the Showmaster family of hardware controllers. It uses the same user interface as Medialon Manager and its ease of programming and reliability.
Thanks to its easy graphical programming environment, show control applications are programmed in much less time than with any other conventional control system, neither coding nor compilation is required. Its native synchronization capabilities and its legendary Timeline with drag and drop programming makes it the ideal choice for Show Control Applications. Complex logical task programming is also available. Shows programmed with Showmaster Editor do not require compilation and can be programmed in real time, while connected to Showmaster Hardware and control devices, making testing really fast. Designing touch screens is greatly improved in Version 2. Showmaster converts the user designed touch pages to Web pages that can be accessed from any device with a web browser, including iPad or Android tablets.
- LiveEdit: Program and test at the same time, no compilation
- Open Architecture: Fully compliant with TCP/IP networking
- ShowSync: Synchronize 100th sec. accuracy with our legendary Timeline
- WebPanel: Touch screens for iPad, Android or Windows 8 Tablets
- Drag & Drop Programming
- Multitasking: Several tasks can run simultaneously in synchronization or separately
- Driver writing tool: Built-in TCP/IP serial and MIDI driver
- Real Time program testing
- Recording (DMX, MIDI, Serial)
- Alarm via Email
- Log Files