This unique combination of PLC and Show Controller in the same box benefits from the advanced two-way communication and the real time sync between the two environments.
Its free editing software, Showmaster Editor, embeds most of the features of our award winning technology such as device synchronization & logical programming as well as real time testing.
It supports multiple timelines, third party interfaces, unlimited touch panels connections and signal recording.
Showmaster iPro is delivered as a software package that can be installed on a Siemens mEC EC-31 PLC.
- Drag & Drop Programming
- Multitasking: Several tasks can run simultaneously in Synchronization or separately
- Driver Writing Tool: Built-in TCP/IP serial and MIDI driver
- Real Time Program Testing
- Recording (DMX, MIDI, Serial)
- Alarm via Email
- SQL Database
- Log Files
- Logical Programming Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Frames, Day, Day Of The Week As Name, Day Of The Week As Number, Month, Year, Lower Case, Upper Case, Length, Char At, Get Field Of Enum, Get Index Of Enum, Random, Sqrt, Round, Ceil, Floor, Abs, Max
- Logical Programming Operators:+, -, /, %, ^, =, ==, !=, >, <, >=, <=,|, &,#, ()
- Variables Type: Integer, String, Time, Date, Enum. Unlimited number of variables
- User Screen Design Tools: Buttons, Sliders, Bar graphs, Video return Windows, LEDs, Text fields, Picture import
- Protocol supported: Ethernet (TCP/IP, UDP), Serial, MIDI, DMX, Time-Code, IOs, Infrared
- OpenCap Protocol
- Unlimited number of TimeLine for Synchronisation
- Time Code: 24, 25, 30, 30DP, and 100 fps Base time supported. User defined or Automatic type selected
- Device Positracking (Sync)
- 1/100th Sec Sync Accuracy
- Extension Support-
1)DMX over IP, Artnet
2)Serial Over IP, Comtrol Device Master serie
3)Serial Over IP, Sealevel SeaLINK serie
4)IO over IP, Opto22 Snap IO Ethernet Serie
5)IO over IP, Advantech Adam 6000 Serie
6)IO / Serial / IR over IP, Global Cac
- Resources- HI Resolution Picture Front iPro, Showmaster iPro Product Overview, Medialon Control System User Manual, Ride CaseStudy_E4