Showmaster ST is an all in one Embedded Show Controller fitted with all necessary show protocol interfaces.It controls and synchronizes dimmers, lighting desks, video projectors, video servers, sound processors,etc. Showmaster ST also provides digital I/O. Its free editing software, Showmaster Editor, embeds most of the features of our award winning technology such as devices synchronization & logical programming as well as real time testing.
It allows programming of one show at a time, and 5 simultaneous WebPanel connections but does not support third party interfaces. Showmaster ST is designed for small to medium Show Control application in Museums, Showrooms, Stores and Restaurants or Attractions.
It can also be used as subsystem in larger shows or attractions.
- 1x LCD Display 4x20 Characters
- 6x Power / Menu Navigation Buttons
- 4x Status LEDs
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1x IEC Power Connector
- 1x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 4x RS-232 DB9 Male Serial Ports
- 1x DB-37 Male connector for 16 Digital Inputs optically isolated and accept 3-31 VDC or AC RMS (40Hz-10kHz)
- 1x DB-37 Female (16 Relay Output)
- Hard Power Switch
- Metal with Satin Black Finish
- 1x IEC Power Cord
- 1x USB-MIDI Adapter cable
- 2x Rack mounting bracket